Become aware of your thoughts.
"I am not going to do well on this test."
Reframe it to:
* "I have passed tests before."
* "I have made it to college."
* "I don't have to love the subject, but I will do my best."
* Rehearse a desired behavior
* Visualize turning in a successful exam
* Focus on the exam, nothing else
Pay attention to signs in your body of tension and anxiety and be prepared to practice muscle relaxation techniques early on before the anxiety increases! For more information on muscle relaxation techniques, try these sites.